Synergize is free and open source software, which uses a number of other open source technologies. They include:
- Quentin Renard’s excellent Go library Astilectron and its related bundler and bootstrap modules.
- Sebastian Ruml’s Go OSC library.
- The Bootstrap CSS framework
- István Ujj-Mészáros’s Touchspin.
- Daniel Kallin’s nomnoml diagram library.
- Stefan S’s bonjour/zeroconf library.
- Lodash’s debouncer
Synergize would not be possible without access to the excellent documentation, and well commented firmware and SYNHCS Z80 source code donated to the community by Stoney Stockell and Mulogix, Inc. You can find them at a number of locations:
- Synergy Facebook Users Group
- Synergy groups.io group
- Aaron Lanterman’s Synergy Preservation Page
- Synergy Voice Library at groups.io
Thanks also to Tom Piggott for allowing me to reuse portions of his SYNHCS documentation for this manual. Any errors introduced in the adaptation are entirely mine.
The section describing the Patch registers (the Output, Addr and Freq DSR’s) is adapted from the firmware documentation.